Volunteer for Families
Legacy volunteer, Janine Stone, shares with us what her work as a volunteer means to her and what it means to the families staying at RMHC Bay Area.
New to RMHC Volunteering?
Sign up for a Community Engagement Session and Open Houses to learn more about our mission, impact, and the ways you can get involved, including onsite and offsite volunteering, hosting an event, engaging your workplace, holiday drives, joining our young professional network, and more!
Community Engagement Session Schedule
Virtual Community Engagement Sessions
Interested in learning more about Ronald McDonald House Charities Bay Area? Want to get involved, give back, volunteer time, but unsure where to start? A Community Engagement Session is the perfect place for you! Register for a virtual Community Engagement Session below.
*Note: Sessions will be tailored based on time of year and upcoming chapter events and programs. If you’re interested in a specific event or program, note the session descriptions.
- Thursday, April 18th at 5:00pm
- Spring appeal, support with Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Summer Camp 2024
- Thursday, August 18th at 5:00pm
- 39th annual golf invitational
- Thursday, October 24th at 5:00pm
- Holiday programs, volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives
In-person Open Houses (10 person max, 45-60 minute tour)
Our Ronald McDonald House at Stanford is one of the largest medical housing facilities in the world, providing overnight stays to 123 families each night as they seek lifesaving treatments at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford.
Sign up below to schedule a tour and learn a little bit more about RMHC Bay Area
Located at Regional Headquarters:
Ronald McDonald House at Stanford, 510 Sand Hill Road, Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Tuesday, March 12th at 10:00am
- Tuesday, April 9th at 10:00am
- Tuesday, May 14th at 10:00am
- Tuesday, June 11th at 10:00am
- Tuesday, July 9th at 10:00am
- Tuesday, August 13th at 10:00am
- Tuesday, September 24th at 10:00am
- Tuesday, October 8th at 10:00am
- Tuesday, November 12th at 10:00am
*Must be 16 years or older to attend.
Have a specific question? Please reach out to Mallory Mroz, Manager of Corporate and Communty Engagement, firstname.lastname@example.org