WATCH: ABC7 News Story
Help us feed and house Ronald McDonald families through COVID-19
Message from the CEO
Ronald McDonald House at Stanford restrictions
At our Ronald McDonald Houses, we have implemented restrictions and protocol to mitigate the risks of exposure to COVID-19 for families and medically fragile patients in our care. Only registered family members and essential personnel will be granted access to our facilities and programs, until further notice.
For visitors and volunteers:
All volunteer shifts are suspended until further notice. You will be notified directly by your primary volunteer contact regarding shift cancelations and important volunteer updates.
- No visitors will be allowed entry
- Our Day Pass program is suspended until further notice; only family members registered as overnight guests will be permitted access to the House.
- No siblings under 18 years of age who are not already staying at the House as a registered guest will be permitted on site.
- To ensure proper health screenings, key card access is now restricted to the front doors of Arrillaga Family Center and Taube Family Center.
- To adhere to CDC guidelines, access to activity rooms and common areas is being adjusted to reduce exposure risks. Please look for the most up-to-date information on the House monitors, RMHC Bay Area app, posted signage, and by checking with front desk staff.
For staff: Your supervisor will provide department- and role-specific guidelines related to COVID-19.
Ronald McDonald House San Francisco restrictions
Reflecting UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital San Francisco policy, no volunteers will be allowed entry until further notice.
Due to our location inside the hospital, our San Francisco staff and families will adhere to hospital guidelines.
Health risks from COVID-19 are rapidly evolving. We continue to track information and recommendations provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention as well as coordinate with our hospital partners at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals. Updates will be posted here. You can also follow us on social media @RMHCBayArea or subscribe to our newsletter to make sure you receive news directly to your inbox.