01 Jun Community CARE-a-Van 2020
Drive-by Ronald McDonald House at Stanford to show your love and support for families and frontline staff—they need it more than ever.
Sunday, June 7, 2020 | 3:00 PM | 520 Sand Hill Road, Palo Alto, CA 94304
In moments of crisis, worry, and fear, RMHC Bay Area and our community strive to keep families together and near lifesaving medical care.
We invite you to decorate your car, make signs, honk, wave, and drive by our Stanford House any time between 3pm-6pm. Together, we can show families with critically ill children that they are not alone.
- To protect medically vulnerable children, face masks are required when driving by the house.
- We are closely monitoring health and safety guidelines.
- Please check back here Sunday morning at 10am or visit our Facebook Event Page for important updates, including any changes to official guidance from health and safety authorities.
How to participate
- Ride by our Stanford House at 520 Sand Hill Road any time between 3pm-6pm on Sunday, June 7th; staff will be directing traffic on Sand Hill, and we encourage you to make a few laps!
- Make a handmade sign or print out the template provided below
- Want to go bigger than a sign? Decorate your car! It can be a fun project for the family
- Make a video with your signs and post it to Facebook/Instagram (Tag us @RMHCBayArea)
- If you can’t ride by, join our TikTok Challenge #DanceWithRMHC (See the details below)
- Donate $41 in honor of RMHC Bay Area’s 41 years of helping families and children cope with medical crises through housing, meals, and support.
Thank you for sending families and frontline heroes messages of support and togetherness during these chaotic times.