Your megaBITES team in San Francisco will provide a hot, nutritious meal for families at UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital at Mission Bay. Many parents are unable or unwilling to be more than a few steps away from their child's bedside and there are few affordable food optionsnearby. Ingredients are procured in advance and RMHC staff will guide groups through the preparation of a well-balanced menu. Our kitchen is a great place to team-build in a casual, engaging environment.
Know before you go
- Bring a government issued ID
- Nearby parking is limited, consider carpooling or public transportation
- Participants must be free of contagious diseases, including cold and flu symptoms
- Health and safety guidelines require participants to be 18 years of age or older
- Group photos are encouraged, but please refrain from taking photos of families
- Drinking alcoholic beverages and smoking during volunteer activities is prohibited