About megaBITES Meal Program
megaBITES presents an impactful volunteer experience that leverages community and corporate support to provide hot, nutritious meals for Ronald McDonald House and UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital families every day.
Ingredients are procured in advance and staff guides groups through the preparation and service of delicious and well-balanced preset menus.
Sign up today to enjoy an impactful teambuilding experience benefitting families in need!
Know before you go
- Bring a government issued ID.
- Nearby parking is limited, consider carpooling or public transportation.
- Participants must be free of contagious diseases, including cold and flu symptoms.
- Health and safety guidelines require participants to be 18 years of age or older.
- Group photos are encouraged, but please refrain from taking photos of families.
- Drinking alcoholic beverages and smoking during volunteer activities is prohibited.
Thank you for filling our plates while taking something off them - Lindsay, Ronald McDonald House parent