In-kind donations of goods or services help RMHC Bay Area families meet their every day needs and keep our San Francisco and Stanford Ronald McDonald Houses stocked with necessities to support a safe and clean environment for families caring for critically ill children. Whether it be providing toiletries, holiday or educational toys, fresh linens and pillows, offering free haircuts or chair massages, or clearing gutters and trimming foilage, our in-kind donors help families every day.
Does your business or organization have a service to provide? We welcome you to join our family of House supporters and get involved today by contacting Bri Seoane, vice president, development & strategic partnerships at 650.470.6008.
Comfort & Joy Drive
Throughout the year, we rely on community supporters to collect and donate backpacks, school supplies, Halloween costumes, and more to ease the burden of shopping for parents and provide a sense of normalcy and comfort during special times of year.
- Learn more about our popular Comfort & Joy Drive
- Donations of cleaning, cooking supplies and most needed items are welcome year-round
- Check our Amazon and Target Wish Lists
- Due to our infection control policy and to protect the privacy of our patients, we do not allow groups or individuals to personally distribute gifts to children. Donations are distributed to the children by House staff and trained volunteers.
- All donated items should be brand new and in original packaging.
- Please do not wrap toys as presents.
- We cannot accept books or stuffed animals at this time.
- We do not accept Play-Doh, gum, glitter or items containing glitter.
- Our highest needs are for gift certificates, and teen, tween or infant toys.
Regional Shipping & Drop-off Location
Please ship or drop off donations to:
Ronald McDonald House Charities Bay Area
520 Sand Hill Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Items can be dropped off Monday – Sunday from 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Donate your vehicle by clicking here or callinfg toll free 1-855-CARS-HELP (227-7435). T
Please contact Amber Castañeda, events coordinator, email@example.com or 650.470.6007.